My garden is starting to explode, which is awesome. I'm a bit worried about my pumpkins that were doing so well though. I went up today and it looks like something dug up the little peat pots and ate the pots but not the plants, which is confusing. My lettuces and spinach are coming in well, I have a ton of radishes coming up now and my zucchini, cucumbers and yellow squash are exploding as usual. Oh and I saw the beginnings of my sunflowers coming up too!
I was all excited yesterday, I went to check on my chickens and the hen finally started laying eggs. I checked again this morning and there was another so I should have a fairly steady supply of eggs from now on. She's acting funny too, she makes a different sound when I go to the coop and when I go to pet her she goes still and mantles her wings out a little. Before she'd squawk at me and run off. I've been thinking about getting some more chickens, now that I know how easy they are. The ones I have now are Black Bantams and I'd like to get a couple more of those and maybe some Orpingtons (because they look like fat chocobos). They also lay a lot more often than the Bantys do and are really docile.
![]() |
| My first egg! It's about half the size of a normal one and it's light brown! |
| What I have now, look at her pretty iridescent feathers! |
![]() |
| What I'd like to get next. |
In WoW I've been working on Archaeology and Jewel Crafting some more. I'm trying to get my JC capped out but it's kinda a long process. I got bored yesterday and this morning and mined for a while and ran a couple heroics. I also got my Jenkins title (finally did the dungeon) and I thought the baby dragons were going to chase me into FOREVER!!! It looked like there was a giant ball of wings chasing me around. I also got my worg and spider pets while I was in the area. I've been working on Tol Barad rep so I can get my seagull still, I'm almost there. I should also have one of the mounts from Darkmoon Faire next month. I got one of my friends to start playing with me, so I've been working on a Worgen Druid and he's playing a Worgen Rogue. I got her up to 20 yesterday and he really seems to be enjoying doing the dungeons and such with me, so it's been a lot of fun. I've been working for the past couple days on getting Diablo III downloaded and I'm working on getting it installed so I can play it tonight. I'm excited about that. So when my friend goes to bed I'll probably be up the rest of the night till dawn.
I'm waiting for the weekend to hit so I can go to trail days here and be a hippy for a few days with some of my friends. I always enjoy it. It centers around a couple trails that go through here down the road from my house. The Appalachian Trail and The Creeper Trail, they have live bands and really really good food and crafts and such there during the week. It's a lot of fun and a good distraction. http://www.traildays.us/
Next week my parents are also talking about possibly coming down. Usually we go to the All-Star Race in Charlotte, but my Dad got laid off and isn't sure if he's going to go or not. He's been interviewing with Zippo to get a job and I think they are going to make him an offer this week. He said if he gets an offer early that we'll go to the race, if it's later in the week he may just come visit me and Eric for a few days. So I guess that means I have to get my house all scoured before he gets here. Cleaning bleh! I need to hire a maid!
Anyways, that's about all going on at the moment. So here's some random pictures that make me giggle.
Oh and for Kimi!







No comments:
Post a Comment