So, yay! After slacking off I finally got level 75 (and a half). I went from level 73-75 in one day, which is awesome for me. I just get so tired of seeing grey zones and kinda boring areas. I can't wait to finally get to the underwater zone. Other than that I've been mining, fishing and doing battlegrounds because, well, grinding levels is super boring from 75-80. Grey zones and boring quests, bleh. I'll be glad when I get a little higher and can at least kill some Vrykul in Jotunheim. I like the viking quests a ton.
In real life I've been working, I'm liking my new job so far. I like the hours I work and how much time I have to myself during the week. It's a little intimidating though. I pretty much have to learn everything in the store, how all the machines work and how to drive a forklift, which is pretty frightening. I feel sorry for the people that are going to teach me that. Also, I'm super excited cause I actually get paid tomorrow from my old job. I didn't think I would get anymore from them but woo vacation time and personal holiday time. So that will give me a weeks worth of pay anyways. I won't have much of a lapse between paychecks, which is really really good.
I think Matt has finally got the truck almost to the point that it's usable again, which is awesome because that means I can actually take my trash to the dump finally. He had it running some tonight, he's just trying to get the bugs tweaked out. Now I gotta figure out how to get my car fixed. Stupid thing keeps sputtering and dying on me and then not wanting to start back up. Pretty irritating.
My garden is almost done for the year, sadly. I have more tomatoes right now than I know what to do with. I also need to go out and start picking pears and peppers. I have a ton of hot peppers out there I'm thinking of just roasting and freezing. Next spring we are thinking about getting some chickens to add to the farm. So we will have a garden and a ton of eggs, which will be awesome. We've also been talking about building some solar heaters for the house to help save some energy over the winter. If that works out it should be pretty neat and should save me $200 a month. Running electric heaters in the winter gets hella expensive.
Sorry for rambling but it's 2:30am and I'm kinda sleepy but wanted to give a recap of the last couple days.
If you get bored though, help me figure out what's wrong with my kitty. I think he's going retarded in the head...




No comments:
Post a Comment