So I got some cheap mistake paint at work the other day and decided I was going to paint my bathroom cause it looked like this:
Notice that the ceiling is yellow and the "white" background for the wallpaper is also yellow? The guy that lived in the house before us chain smoked and that's all from smoking. It really was grossing me out so when I saw the paint on sale I took it, I mean even if it's not the best color in the world at least it's clean. So after two days I finally have it done, I had to pull down the wallpaper, spackle the hell out of it and prime it with commercial grade primer before I could paint. Oh and the paint is actually exterior satin paint. So the fumes were stronger and made me a little loopy. At one point Matt was pushing me to take a break because the fumes were so strong. The end result is this:
At least it looks cleaner and a little more modern now. Eventually I'd like to paint the wall with the window a blue color and do an ocean/seashell scene in here with the brown color.
Other than that not a ton has been going on. I go back to work tomorrow for another weekend of running around in circles. I get my first paycheck from work tomorrow, which is awesome. Oh and Matt and I are going to grab my brother and go to see Voltaire in concert on his birthday in Charlotte.
Gaming wise I've not been doing much. I've been kinda on and off the last couple of days. I need to renew my subscription for WoW tomorrow. I am burned out with the Northrend zones so I worked on my hunter most of today. I found a cool blue ravager though,



No comments:
Post a Comment